Google and Twitter have resurrected their Speak2Tweet service, in order to help Syrian web users have their voices heard despite the Assad regime’s decision to halt the country’s internet services. The service, which allows users to send a tweet by phone, was first rolled out last year in order to help netizens in Egypt …
Libya didn't have the backing of Russia and Iran so this may take a little longer.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball