Google and Twitter have resurrected their Speak2Tweet service, in order to help Syrian web users have their voices heard despite the Assad regime’s decision to halt the country’s internet services. The service, which allows users to send a tweet by phone, was first rolled out last year in order to help netizens in Egypt …
Libya didn't have the backing of Russia and Iran so this may take a little longer.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft