Friday marks the final day to submit votes for this year's election of directors to the (ISC)2 security certification body. (ISC)2, which administers the widely recognised Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification, has around 80,000 members and several vocal critics in the infosec community. …
> the widely recognised Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification,
Certified security professional?
Like, how many systems have you broken into, and not got caught?
Congratulations on your new CISSP cert!
(30 seconds later)
Your CISSP cert is now out-dated and invalid.
CISSP is a useless, scatter-gunning vocab test. It's only good for getting past HR.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins