Friday marks the final day to submit votes for this year's election of directors to the (ISC)2 security certification body. (ISC)2, which administers the widely recognised Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification, has around 80,000 members and several vocal critics in the infosec community. …
> the widely recognised Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification,
Certified security professional?
Like, how many systems have you broken into, and not got caught?
Congratulations on your new CISSP cert!
(30 seconds later)
Your CISSP cert is now out-dated and invalid.
CISSP is a useless, scatter-gunning vocab test. It's only good for getting past HR.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp