Friday marks the final day to submit votes for this year's election of directors to the (ISC)2 security certification body. (ISC)2, which administers the widely recognised Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification, has around 80,000 members and several vocal critics in the infosec community. …
> the widely recognised Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification,
Certified security professional?
Like, how many systems have you broken into, and not got caught?
Congratulations on your new CISSP cert!
(30 seconds later)
Your CISSP cert is now out-dated and invalid.
CISSP is a useless, scatter-gunning vocab test. It's only good for getting past HR.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad