Friday marks the final day to submit votes for this year's election of directors to the (ISC)2 security certification body. (ISC)2, which administers the widely recognised Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification, has around 80,000 members and several vocal critics in the infosec community. …
> the widely recognised Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification,
Certified security professional?
Like, how many systems have you broken into, and not got caught?
Congratulations on your new CISSP cert!
(30 seconds later)
Your CISSP cert is now out-dated and invalid.
CISSP is a useless, scatter-gunning vocab test. It's only good for getting past HR.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor