Friday marks the final day to submit votes for this year's election of directors to the (ISC)2 security certification body. (ISC)2, which administers the widely recognised Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification, has around 80,000 members and several vocal critics in the infosec community. …
> the widely recognised Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification,
Certified security professional?
Like, how many systems have you broken into, and not got caught?
Congratulations on your new CISSP cert!
(30 seconds later)
Your CISSP cert is now out-dated and invalid.
CISSP is a useless, scatter-gunning vocab test. It's only good for getting past HR.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- Will It Blend? Maybe. BlackBerry’s secret comeback weapon