Not content with providing its customers with new tech gadgets to keep their pooches healthy, Japanese IT giant Fujitsu has now unveiled a smartphone designed to monitor users' skin. Hada Memori (skin memory) is the latest wacky invention from a company more commonly associated in the UK with public sector strikes and serious …
Does that mean that we will have to input our ethnicity into the phone when going through the set up menu?
What else will they want? A DNA sample?
Re: What else will they want? A DNA sample?
They'll sell it as a security feature or some such bollox.
Ain't gonna work for me..
.. I'm skint..
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods