Not content with providing its customers with new tech gadgets to keep their pooches healthy, Japanese IT giant Fujitsu has now unveiled a smartphone designed to monitor users' skin. Hada Memori (skin memory) is the latest wacky invention from a company more commonly associated in the UK with public sector strikes and serious …
Does that mean that we will have to input our ethnicity into the phone when going through the set up menu?
What else will they want? A DNA sample?
Re: What else will they want? A DNA sample?
They'll sell it as a security feature or some such bollox.
Ain't gonna work for me..
.. I'm skint..
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs