Not content with providing its customers with new tech gadgets to keep their pooches healthy, Japanese IT giant Fujitsu has now unveiled a smartphone designed to monitor users' skin. Hada Memori (skin memory) is the latest wacky invention from a company more commonly associated in the UK with public sector strikes and serious …
Does that mean that we will have to input our ethnicity into the phone when going through the set up menu?
What else will they want? A DNA sample?
Re: What else will they want? A DNA sample?
They'll sell it as a security feature or some such bollox.
Ain't gonna work for me..
.. I'm skint..
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015