Not content with providing its customers with new tech gadgets to keep their pooches healthy, Japanese IT giant Fujitsu has now unveiled a smartphone designed to monitor users' skin. Hada Memori (skin memory) is the latest wacky invention from a company more commonly associated in the UK with public sector strikes and serious …
Does that mean that we will have to input our ethnicity into the phone when going through the set up menu?
What else will they want? A DNA sample?
Re: What else will they want? A DNA sample?
They'll sell it as a security feature or some such bollox.
Ain't gonna work for me..
.. I'm skint..
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE