Chinese telecoms kit maker ZTE has bolstered its credentials in the 4G space with the launch of what it claims to be the world’s smallest LTE data card. The Shenzhen-based rival to Huawei said the imaginatively named the MF823 is only 13mm thick, around a third the size of a first generation LTE equivalent and consumes a third …
"ZTE make benefit glorious world's tiniest 4G dongle
Available in Kazakhstan now. Is very nice!"
This explains a lot about the grammar in Reg articles lately ...
Either a sense of humour failure....
Or not a fan of Borat then?
MF823 sports a second gen Qualcomm LTE chip
Does this mean the US Congress who, in their ignorance, claimed ZTE had back doors is NOW in the clear, or are they dreaming up another non-trade excuse to block Chinese imports?
It's so small...
one of those 1x1 gifs delivered with this article is the picture of the device.
Just bought a Samsung LTE wifi dongle for 200 notes, should have gone looking for a device like this - it would have been a lot more useful to me!!!
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds