South Korea called off a third attempt to launch its first space rocket with just minutes to spare this morning. The liftoff of Korea Space Launch Vehicle 1, also known as the Naro-1, was cancelled with 17 minutes left on the countdown clock. "Abnormal signals from the thrust vector system of the upper (second) stage rocket of …
Must have acquired their rocket designs from the north, but were smart enough to provide a little fault detection.
Lots of sub-orbital issues since El Reg started denying their possession of a mountain-top laser emplacement.
Enquiring minds want to know if there is a relation.
Smiles despite the no-go
I was watching it live. At around T-30 and counting, I was in my computer. Next thing I know, the countdown timer was gone. Minutes later, the various officials, including one whou looked like a decorated police hief, were smiling and shaking hands. I presume it was because they aborted and spared the rocket.
Probably got slapped with a sue-ball from Apple for implementing a plenum chamber with rounded corners.
The on-board computer probably has issues since Apple gave Dominique Oh the boot
Is this the same...
abnormal thruster that...oh I can't be bothered.
Baldrick had an abnormal thruster
shaped like a turnip.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it