South Korea called off a third attempt to launch its first space rocket with just minutes to spare this morning. The liftoff of Korea Space Launch Vehicle 1, also known as the Naro-1, was cancelled with 17 minutes left on the countdown clock. "Abnormal signals from the thrust vector system of the upper (second) stage rocket of …
Must have acquired their rocket designs from the north, but were smart enough to provide a little fault detection.
Lots of sub-orbital issues since El Reg started denying their possession of a mountain-top laser emplacement.
Enquiring minds want to know if there is a relation.
Smiles despite the no-go
I was watching it live. At around T-30 and counting, I was in my computer. Next thing I know, the countdown timer was gone. Minutes later, the various officials, including one whou looked like a decorated police hief, were smiling and shaking hands. I presume it was because they aborted and spared the rocket.
Probably got slapped with a sue-ball from Apple for implementing a plenum chamber with rounded corners.
The on-board computer probably has issues since Apple gave Dominique Oh the boot
Is this the same...
abnormal thruster that...oh I can't be bothered.
Baldrick had an abnormal thruster
shaped like a turnip.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS