Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.i.am has revealed the "i.am+" case for iPhones, which launches next month for those with more money than music taste. The i.am+ will come in two iPhone 4/4S flavours at first, with the basic "C.4 contemporary" model, setting punters back £199. This features interchangeable lenses for standard, fish- …
Words fail me.
You'd need to be prize twat to seriously even consider it
Should sell plenty then :)
Slow to market
For the iPhone 4 and 4S, seriously?
It reminds me of this project which didn't take off.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook