Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.i.am has revealed the "i.am+" case for iPhones, which launches next month for those with more money than music taste. The i.am+ will come in two iPhone 4/4S flavours at first, with the basic "C.4 contemporary" model, setting punters back £199. This features interchangeable lenses for standard, fish- …
Words fail me.
You'd need to be prize twat to seriously even consider it
Should sell plenty then :)
Slow to market
For the iPhone 4 and 4S, seriously?
It reminds me of this project which didn't take off.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS