This topic was created by C 18.
Assange feeling icky?
Re: Assange feeling icky?
He can have nice, free, treatment at the nearest NHS hospital with no problem at all. Admittedly he'll then be transferred to a comfy prison hospital soon afterwards...
I'm surprised being in there's made him ill though. It's not that small a flat, and it's not hard to have a decent diet. He's got exercise machines and a sun lamp. I wonder if the pressure and stress is getting to him. Alternatively it could simply be a ploy, to pressurise the UK government into granting him permission to bugger off to Ecuador. Or at least try to make us look like the bad guys for 'persecuting' him. I don't see that working though. I don't think there's any legal mechanism that would allow the government to do that, short of Sweden dropping their European Arrest Warrant.
Has Assange ever looked well?
Not exactly the Aussie surfer type.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month