Struggling SSD supplier STEC has received a vote of confidence from its own CEO - Mark Moshayedi has just bought $593,000 worth of shares. According to Forbes and Nasdaq community news president and CEO Mark Moshayedi bought 137,664 shares at an average price of $4.71. He obviously expects and hopes they will rise as STEC …
they could always stop caring about laptops and make 3.5" drives with extra vents and 5.25" monters with their own fans for servers
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp