Struggling SSD supplier STEC has received a vote of confidence from its own CEO - Mark Moshayedi has just bought $593,000 worth of shares. According to Forbes and Nasdaq community news president and CEO Mark Moshayedi bought 137,664 shares at an average price of $4.71. He obviously expects and hopes they will rise as STEC …
they could always stop caring about laptops and make 3.5" drives with extra vents and 5.25" monters with their own fans for servers
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court