Seagate is reported to be talking to private equity firms about shifting off the stock market and back into private ownership. This would be the second time it has held such talks, so it's anybody's guess if anything will come of it. We heard about it from Aaron Rakers, a Stifel Nicolaus analyst of good repute, and he heard …
Its hard to believe Seagate needing financial support. I have used many hard drives from various manufactures in the last two decades. Drives from other manufactures tend to fail after about five years but the Seagate drives I have used are still working ten years later.
I've had the same experience. Seems every Western Digital I buy goes for a warrenty return after a year.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests