Applied Micro Circuits is not yet shipping its first X-Gene ARM-based processor aimed at servers, and it is going to be a while yet before it can get the processors into the field. But because there is so much at stake, Applied Micro can't afford to be left out of any conversations about ARM Holding's attack on the data center. …
That storage node looks fake
It looks like it's way past the practical maximum size of PCBs. It doesn't seem to be able to fit into the SMT-mounter.
" Dell is working on a prototype machine with six X-Gene processors"
I wonder what their sweethearts at Intel had to say about that?
Consumer home version please!
Shows two Dell boxes....
..... no it doesn't, it shows a 2U Twin^2 from Supermicro.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones