Israel's deputy prime minister Silvan Shalom has become the latest victim of the escalating cyber conflict between Israel and Palestine after his social media accounts were hacked and used to issue pro-Palestine propaganda. Shalom’s Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogger and LinkedIn accounts were hacked by a pro-Palestine group …
.. what kind of scary details people keep in email - something they usually only remember when they get hacked and they may lose it all.
I've had to deal with a number of hacked Yahoo accounts of people that should know better than to store information with a mass provider :(, On the plus side - they're now happy clients :)
"pounding Gaza for over a week in what it claimed was a bid to target terror groups in the region that had been firing rockets at civilian targets within Israel ..."
... in retaliation for Israeli airstrikes that killed and injured Palestinian civilians ... ad nauseum
Deputy PM must have used obvious passwords, something along the lines of "jewsaretherightfulownersoftheprimosedlandandallpalestiniansareterrorists"
A new version of the old saying.
Winners have drones, jet fighters, jobs, an economy and webservers, whilst losers have... well, skiddies.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders