Huawei's refreshed sub-£100 Android phone, the Ascend G330, will be available in the UK from early December, the manufacturer said today. The Chinese company will attempt to build upon the G300's success in the budget Android market through the next-gen model, which steps things up a notch from its highly-rated predecessor. The …
Have Apple begun legal proceedings yet? That phone looks like a phone to me
good enough price to buy one for your toddler!
Throw one of the many language and math programs designed for toddlers on there, and watch them go at it,
without worrying that they'll suddenly fling your £600 Galaxy at the wall in a sudden bout of clumsy exuberance...
Re: good enough price to buy one for your toddler!
If you've seen Steve Ballmer, you know that clumsy exuberance is not limited to toddlers...
More than good enough for me (and many others I suspect)
If I'm realistic about what I use my Android phone for, (a few phone calls, e-mail, calendar, Wi-Fi file transfer), then this would be more than good enough for me.
Re: More than good enough for me (and many others I suspect)
Actually the earlier model (the G300) handles Flash and the like with aplomb, I own one and for the first time the web has been pretty much my oyster, there's nothing stripped-down or obviously limited about its functionality, that's what's quite astounding about the phone, given the price.
Tempting, does that £100 include spyware?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE