Cloud storage biz Nirvanix has laid off some US sales staff as new veep Tina Gravel sweeps through the organisation. The company's worldwide sales head used to be Erik Hardy. He's now at Blue Coat Systems as vice-president for global accounts and service providers. Nirvanix's marketing VP Steve Zivanic told us: We recently …
Simply too expensive..
The Nutanix product looks amazing and its perfect for the SME sector, but starting price in the UK is about £75,000 then about £7500 for support - which for 4 servers and a bit of flash is simply to much.
I wish them all the best, but they need to be realistic on the costs.
Re: Simply too expensive..
Erm... the article was about Nirvanix, not Nutanix.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks