A pair of NetApp/Topio bright young things with a dash of Storwize and XtremeIO have their very own virtual SAN startup, ScaleIO. The idea - as with HP LeftHand's Virtual Storage Appliance (VSA) and similar offerings - is to use a server's own disks, typically directly-attached, and group them with other servers' disks to form a …
Why can't these MBA Merkin types just say "using"?
As Chesterton pointed out, they were in such a hurry that they had to say "elevator" instead of "lift" and "apartment" instead of "flat" and now they are corrupting the language even further.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'