James Lancaster, the former head of rights negotiations at the BBC, has been picked for the new UK digital copyright exchange project. The exchange is intended to allow easier licensing and use of copyrighted digital material. Lancaster will head the new Copyright Licensing Steering Group (CLSG), and his work will involve …
The sub header made my head spin.
I think my brain just melted from that headline!
That's easy for you to say
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?