James Lancaster, the former head of rights negotiations at the BBC, has been picked for the new UK digital copyright exchange project. The exchange is intended to allow easier licensing and use of copyrighted digital material. Lancaster will head the new Copyright Licensing Steering Group (CLSG), and his work will involve …
The sub header made my head spin.
I think my brain just melted from that headline!
That's easy for you to say
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws