James Lancaster, the former head of rights negotiations at the BBC, has been picked for the new UK digital copyright exchange project. The exchange is intended to allow easier licensing and use of copyrighted digital material. Lancaster will head the new Copyright Licensing Steering Group (CLSG), and his work will involve …
The sub header made my head spin.
I think my brain just melted from that headline!
That's easy for you to say
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods