Yahoo! shares have climbed to their highest level in a year and a half as investors start to believe once more that the web firm is capable of making money. The stock closed at $18.36 yesterday, not a huge lift, but nevertheless the highest it has been pegged since May 2011. Shareholders seem to think that new chief Marissa …
One day someone will notice that exclamation points are not made by Yahoo! and then they might ask what exactly is it besides a name?
What are they releasing? what are they developing? Not heard a single thing and I never visit their site. So this new CEO means bugger all.
before they go down again! ;)
Cay you hear The Doors singing?
"Ive been down so Goddamn long that it looks like up to me "
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks