"Spaghetti" storage vendor groups are what you see when you lay bare these firms' quarterly revenue histories in a revealing graph. They fall neatly into four groups: the great, the good, the bad and the ugly. Which group are your suppliers in? Let's kick of this chart-fest with an overall look: All storage vendors Click on …
Interesting Chris but a bit misleading. EMC revenue includes VMware, documentum, RSA, etc. By the same token I assume that the bulk of Symantec's revenue do not come from storage software. Why not compare revenues from storage products alone? This would be more relevant.
NetApp Senior Technologist
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER