"Spaghetti" storage vendor groups are what you see when you lay bare these firms' quarterly revenue histories in a revealing graph. They fall neatly into four groups: the great, the good, the bad and the ugly. Which group are your suppliers in? Let's kick of this chart-fest with an overall look: All storage vendors Click on …
Interesting Chris but a bit misleading. EMC revenue includes VMware, documentum, RSA, etc. By the same token I assume that the bulk of Symantec's revenue do not come from storage software. Why not compare revenues from storage products alone? This would be more relevant.
NetApp Senior Technologist
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion