"Spaghetti" storage vendor groups are what you see when you lay bare these firms' quarterly revenue histories in a revealing graph. They fall neatly into four groups: the great, the good, the bad and the ugly. Which group are your suppliers in? Let's kick of this chart-fest with an overall look: All storage vendors Click on …
Interesting Chris but a bit misleading. EMC revenue includes VMware, documentum, RSA, etc. By the same token I assume that the bulk of Symantec's revenue do not come from storage software. Why not compare revenues from storage products alone? This would be more relevant.
NetApp Senior Technologist
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR