"Spaghetti" storage vendor groups are what you see when you lay bare these firms' quarterly revenue histories in a revealing graph. They fall neatly into four groups: the great, the good, the bad and the ugly. Which group are your suppliers in? Let's kick of this chart-fest with an overall look: All storage vendors Click on …
Interesting Chris but a bit misleading. EMC revenue includes VMware, documentum, RSA, etc. By the same token I assume that the bulk of Symantec's revenue do not come from storage software. Why not compare revenues from storage products alone? This would be more relevant.
NetApp Senior Technologist
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests