Several senior police officials and the former deputy interior minister of Georgia have been arrested on suspicion of spying on former opposition leaders and attempting to influence the result of October’s parliamentary elections. The arrests come after new prime minister Bidzina Ivanishvili’s coalition swept to power at the …
Tbilisi proved too much for the man.
President Mikheil Saakashvili will soon be on the midnight train from Georgia to Hillary Clinton's house in Chappaqua, New York.
He's leaving on the midnight train from Georgia. Oh yeah.
What do you expect
When you pay the bodyguard less that £1 an hour.
Do you think he would dive in front of the assassins bullet?
He'd be pinning the target to your back.
Quod licet Iovi....
Senhor Barroso warning Ivanishvili to avoid «selective justice» ?!! He's obviously never heard of the so-called «International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia» at Den Haag....
Re: Quod licet Iovi....
When he mentioned selective justice, Barroso really meant "Leave our guy alone". Having gone to the expense of paying for a colourful revolution (Georgia's was rose) to get your chosen chap into power, it is a real pain when the electorate vote in someone else (funnily enough, the same thing happened in Ukraine).
First Tymoshenko. now Sakaashvili....
All my pretty anti-ballistic missile defense shield installations....
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9