The first trials of teleworking by Australian government agencies, announced last week as part of a push to get 12 per cent of employees working from home by 2020, will not require any new security measures and will rely on guidelines drafted for remote work by IT workers. Australia last week launched a campaign to encourage …
how will the tea trolleys reach them?
but these are Public Servants we are talking about no?
Plugged their work ethic into the computer.... computer says no...
If the policy has been designed for system administrators, then one would like to assume that is been tested and used in anger by people who are more demanding than the average user. However those users may also be more tolerant of configuration issues and more willing to work through issues to make stuff work than the average person.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- New Snapchat Snapcash service inspires amateur PORN STARS