SAP’s mighty business apps have been certified to run on the Amazon cloud. Amazon said Thursday the software giant’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) applications had been …
Mix and Match for Proper Grown-Ups and Lovers
Sounds quite a perfect AI Vehicle for a Live Virtual Reality Master Pilot. An Alternative Possibility which Drivers and Delivers Replaceable Presents from a Heavenly Store of Immaculate Future Sees ......AI Revelations.
And that is a genuine inquiry, SAP San, re a Sublime AesthetICQ Network of Clouds Hosting Advanced Operating Systems.
Who and/or what and/or where be SME POC* in SAP?
* Subject Matter Expert Point of Contact
So after SAP calculates your business's modest profit, and it automatically sends most of that back to SAP Headquaters as fees, whatever little profit remains can be sent to Amazon. Fantastic. No wonder the US Treasury is empty; nobody has any taxable profits left after paying their monstrous ERP bills.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system