Steven Sinofsky, Microsoft’s Windows chief, left Microsoft suddenly and without adequate explanation a week ago. Sinofsky helped launch Windows 7, took over the Windows group in 2010 and in two years turned around an organization tainted by Windows Vista to put Microsoft on an attack vector against Apple with Windows 8, last …
I do not think it means what you think it means.
Re: that word
My name is Inigo Montaya, you killed my user experience, prepare to die
The most accurate answer...
The most accurate answer is that nearly none of us actually know why he left, we can speculate but we really have no evidence either way and there are plenty of boring and normal explanations for why he left.
But a two line statement that we just don't know doesn't excite many people, so it will no doubt get buried beneath a wash of people who think they do know.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE