Writer Aaron Sorkin has revealed his planned structure for a Steve Jobs biopic, which he currently imagines will involve three acts, each depicting the serial entrepreneur backstage before an epochal launch. Speaking at an event hosted by The Daily Beast, Sorkin said he’s attracted to a Jobs project because “there’s no point …
Steve Jobs: Here's to the Crazy Ones
Mistake-ridden, repetitive article.
Where jobs rises from the dead
Don't forget the part about the first iPod being a copy of a Creative's NOMAD player. Same H/W and same S/W, just a different form factor. Creative won a $100M lawsuit years later. By that time Apple had broken through to the consumers.
NeXT over iMac?
The iMac is a strange omission given that the original Mac and NeXT cube were relative product failures.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA