Writer Aaron Sorkin has revealed his planned structure for a Steve Jobs biopic, which he currently imagines will involve three acts, each depicting the serial entrepreneur backstage before an epochal launch. Speaking at an event hosted by The Daily Beast, Sorkin said he’s attracted to a Jobs project because “there’s no point …
Steve Jobs: Here's to the Crazy Ones
Mistake-ridden, repetitive article.
Where jobs rises from the dead
Don't forget the part about the first iPod being a copy of a Creative's NOMAD player. Same H/W and same S/W, just a different form factor. Creative won a $100M lawsuit years later. By that time Apple had broken through to the consumers.
NeXT over iMac?
The iMac is a strange omission given that the original Mac and NeXT cube were relative product failures.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders