Writer Aaron Sorkin has revealed his planned structure for a Steve Jobs biopic, which he currently imagines will involve three acts, each depicting the serial entrepreneur backstage before an epochal launch. Speaking at an event hosted by The Daily Beast, Sorkin said he’s attracted to a Jobs project because “there’s no point …
Steve Jobs: Here's to the Crazy Ones
Mistake-ridden, repetitive article.
Where jobs rises from the dead
Don't forget the part about the first iPod being a copy of a Creative's NOMAD player. Same H/W and same S/W, just a different form factor. Creative won a $100M lawsuit years later. By that time Apple had broken through to the consumers.
NeXT over iMac?
The iMac is a strange omission given that the original Mac and NeXT cube were relative product failures.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low