Writer Aaron Sorkin has revealed his planned structure for a Steve Jobs biopic, which he currently imagines will involve three acts, each depicting the serial entrepreneur backstage before an epochal launch. Speaking at an event hosted by The Daily Beast, Sorkin said he’s attracted to a Jobs project because “there’s no point …
Steve Jobs: Here's to the Crazy Ones
Mistake-ridden, repetitive article.
Where jobs rises from the dead
Don't forget the part about the first iPod being a copy of a Creative's NOMAD player. Same H/W and same S/W, just a different form factor. Creative won a $100M lawsuit years later. By that time Apple had broken through to the consumers.
NeXT over iMac?
The iMac is a strange omission given that the original Mac and NeXT cube were relative product failures.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...