Ailing electronics giant Sharp could be set to receive a welcome boost to its coffers after reports from Japan revealed chip giants Intel and Qualcomm are considering investments of at least ¥30 billion (£236m) in the firm. The Osaka-based firm may have been haemorrhaging money in recent years but it is still Japan’s biggest LCD …
They still need to produce something the consumer wants.....
They do, screen for iOS devices. Apple have already helped finance the means to produce them.
30 BEEEELLION YEN
There, fixed it for you
Sharp and to the point
This company really needs to be put out of its misery. This is just part of the wider malaise of Japanese corporate management, which is among the worst in the known universe.
Ya for Sharp!
I'm old school. I have one of their programmable calculators. Lovely. Still works.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS hit Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant