Sinking ship Zynga has lost yet another senior executive, as chief financial officer Dave Wehner abandons the firm for a glittering career at Facebook. Zynga said that Wehner had resigned for a "senior finance position" at the social network that more or less provides Zynga's revenues. "Dave remains a good friend to us all and …
"We are positioning ourselves for long-term growth and I’m confident that we have the breadth and depth of management talent to deliver on our mission of connecting the world through games," he said.
No mention of the people who actually do the work then. Management Talent = oxymoron.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack