Sinking ship Zynga has lost yet another senior executive, as chief financial officer Dave Wehner abandons the firm for a glittering career at Facebook. Zynga said that Wehner had resigned for a "senior finance position" at the social network that more or less provides Zynga's revenues. "Dave remains a good friend to us all and …
"We are positioning ourselves for long-term growth and I’m confident that we have the breadth and depth of management talent to deliver on our mission of connecting the world through games," he said.
No mention of the people who actually do the work then. Management Talent = oxymoron.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?