Sinking ship Zynga has lost yet another senior executive, as chief financial officer Dave Wehner abandons the firm for a glittering career at Facebook. Zynga said that Wehner had resigned for a "senior finance position" at the social network that more or less provides Zynga's revenues. "Dave remains a good friend to us all and …
"We are positioning ourselves for long-term growth and I’m confident that we have the breadth and depth of management talent to deliver on our mission of connecting the world through games," he said.
No mention of the people who actually do the work then. Management Talent = oxymoron.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great