Sinking ship Zynga has lost yet another senior executive, as chief financial officer Dave Wehner abandons the firm for a glittering career at Facebook. Zynga said that Wehner had resigned for a "senior finance position" at the social network that more or less provides Zynga's revenues. "Dave remains a good friend to us all and …
"We are positioning ourselves for long-term growth and I’m confident that we have the breadth and depth of management talent to deliver on our mission of connecting the world through games," he said.
No mention of the people who actually do the work then. Management Talent = oxymoron.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone