VCE, the stack-in-a-box vendor jointly owned by EMC, Intel, VMware and Cisco, is working on smaller versions of its vBlocks and also plans to build versions of its products optimised to run certain applications. VCE Chief Technology Officer Trey Layton said the company is already working on an eensy-weensy vBlock for …
and they'll still be really expensive, just less so. The low end cloud platform party has already started and they are in for a rude one when they get here -
And a bunch of others...
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Google lets wannabe Glass Explorers ADMIRE THEMSELVES in their own mirrors
- Leaked photos may indicate slimmer next-generation iPad
- Liftoff! SpaceX Falcon 9 lifts Dragon on third resupply mission to ISS