A spam campaign doing the rounds on Twitter that implausibly offers to show a picture, and then a video, of US President Obama punching someone in the face is ultimately designed to spread the infamous Koobface worm. Prospective victims typically receive a direct message on Twitter, which contains the text “Check out Obama punch …
No need to fall for a scam...
If you want to see a head of state get rough with someone, Canada's former prime minister "the boy from Shawinigan" Jean Chretien shows how it's done for real: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMBJp0yJvsY
Re: No need to fall for a scam...
In the UK, we have to make do with a cabinet minister
"Prescott punches egg man".
I have seen footage of some good scraps in foreign parliaments though. Please help a compilation effort by posting links and search terms below!
They should do a poll
Post a "Mitt Romney punches a girl" and see who gets the most infections.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON