A spam campaign doing the rounds on Twitter that implausibly offers to show a picture, and then a video, of US President Obama punching someone in the face is ultimately designed to spread the infamous Koobface worm. Prospective victims typically receive a direct message on Twitter, which contains the text “Check out Obama punch …
No need to fall for a scam...
If you want to see a head of state get rough with someone, Canada's former prime minister "the boy from Shawinigan" Jean Chretien shows how it's done for real: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMBJp0yJvsY
Re: No need to fall for a scam...
In the UK, we have to make do with a cabinet minister
"Prescott punches egg man".
I have seen footage of some good scraps in foreign parliaments though. Please help a compilation effort by posting links and search terms below!
They should do a poll
Post a "Mitt Romney punches a girl" and see who gets the most infections.
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a reason we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods