A spam campaign doing the rounds on Twitter that implausibly offers to show a picture, and then a video, of US President Obama punching someone in the face is ultimately designed to spread the infamous Koobface worm. Prospective victims typically receive a direct message on Twitter, which contains the text “Check out Obama punch …
No need to fall for a scam...
If you want to see a head of state get rough with someone, Canada's former prime minister "the boy from Shawinigan" Jean Chretien shows how it's done for real: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMBJp0yJvsY
Re: No need to fall for a scam...
In the UK, we have to make do with a cabinet minister
"Prescott punches egg man".
I have seen footage of some good scraps in foreign parliaments though. Please help a compilation effort by posting links and search terms below!
They should do a poll
Post a "Mitt Romney punches a girl" and see who gets the most infections.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE