A spam campaign doing the rounds on Twitter that implausibly offers to show a picture, and then a video, of US President Obama punching someone in the face is ultimately designed to spread the infamous Koobface worm. Prospective victims typically receive a direct message on Twitter, which contains the text “Check out Obama punch …
No need to fall for a scam...
If you want to see a head of state get rough with someone, Canada's former prime minister "the boy from Shawinigan" Jean Chretien shows how it's done for real: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMBJp0yJvsY
Re: No need to fall for a scam...
In the UK, we have to make do with a cabinet minister
"Prescott punches egg man".
I have seen footage of some good scraps in foreign parliaments though. Please help a compilation effort by posting links and search terms below!
They should do a poll
Post a "Mitt Romney punches a girl" and see who gets the most infections.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning