The wild-haired genius behind the Apple II is to star in a iOS game, "Woz with a Coz" - understood to be the first iOS game ever to feature Steve Wozniak, the engineer and Apple co-founder. For no discernible reason the game features the computer engineer rampaging through a fictional city with Hollywood hard man Danny Trejo, on …
Seemed like it woz a good idea at the time?
> For no discernible reason the game features...
To get some free press coverage from sites like The Register maybe.....?
I take it the game involves rolling an enormous beach-ball around to crush the bad guys?
"due on Thanksgiving"
So it's going to be a turkey?
I bet this was a damnsight cheaper than buying actual ads. And it worked, too--we're all talking about "Vengeance", right?
Will there be a Battletoads-hover-bike style Segway level with a similar fatality rate?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs