The wild-haired genius behind the Apple II is to star in a iOS game, "Woz with a Coz" - understood to be the first iOS game ever to feature Steve Wozniak, the engineer and Apple co-founder. For no discernible reason the game features the computer engineer rampaging through a fictional city with Hollywood hard man Danny Trejo, on …
Seemed like it woz a good idea at the time?
> For no discernible reason the game features...
To get some free press coverage from sites like The Register maybe.....?
I take it the game involves rolling an enormous beach-ball around to crush the bad guys?
"due on Thanksgiving"
So it's going to be a turkey?
I bet this was a damnsight cheaper than buying actual ads. And it worked, too--we're all talking about "Vengeance", right?
Will there be a Battletoads-hover-bike style Segway level with a similar fatality rate?
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace