The wild-haired genius behind the Apple II is to star in a iOS game, "Woz with a Coz" - understood to be the first iOS game ever to feature Steve Wozniak, the engineer and Apple co-founder. For no discernible reason the game features the computer engineer rampaging through a fictional city with Hollywood hard man Danny Trejo, on …
Seemed like it woz a good idea at the time?
> For no discernible reason the game features...
To get some free press coverage from sites like The Register maybe.....?
I take it the game involves rolling an enormous beach-ball around to crush the bad guys?
"due on Thanksgiving"
So it's going to be a turkey?
I bet this was a damnsight cheaper than buying actual ads. And it worked, too--we're all talking about "Vengeance", right?
Will there be a Battletoads-hover-bike style Segway level with a similar fatality rate?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Sony PS4 SHATTERS UK console sales SPEED RECORD