The wild-haired genius behind the Apple II is to star in a iOS game, "Woz with a Coz" - understood to be the first iOS game ever to feature Steve Wozniak, the engineer and Apple co-founder. For no discernible reason the game features the computer engineer rampaging through a fictional city with Hollywood hard man Danny Trejo, on …
Seemed like it woz a good idea at the time?
> For no discernible reason the game features...
To get some free press coverage from sites like The Register maybe.....?
I take it the game involves rolling an enormous beach-ball around to crush the bad guys?
"due on Thanksgiving"
So it's going to be a turkey?
I bet this was a damnsight cheaper than buying actual ads. And it worked, too--we're all talking about "Vengeance", right?
Will there be a Battletoads-hover-bike style Segway level with a similar fatality rate?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads