The wild-haired genius behind the Apple II is to star in a iOS game, "Woz with a Coz" - understood to be the first iOS game ever to feature Steve Wozniak, the engineer and Apple co-founder. For no discernible reason the game features the computer engineer rampaging through a fictional city with Hollywood hard man Danny Trejo, on …
Seemed like it woz a good idea at the time?
> For no discernible reason the game features...
To get some free press coverage from sites like The Register maybe.....?
I take it the game involves rolling an enormous beach-ball around to crush the bad guys?
"due on Thanksgiving"
So it's going to be a turkey?
I bet this was a damnsight cheaper than buying actual ads. And it worked, too--we're all talking about "Vengeance", right?
Will there be a Battletoads-hover-bike style Segway level with a similar fatality rate?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great