As Aussies enjoyed a spectacular total eclipse of the Sun lastnight, the European Space Agency's Proba-2 satellite orbiting out in space also got an eyeful as it passed in and out of the moon's shadow zone. Proba-2, a Sun-watching sat, orbits the Earth around 14.5 times a day. It dipped in and out of the Moon's shadow during …
The satellite picture makes it look really boring.
that is all
I'd believe that Australia really is "the Lucky Country" if it weren't for vegemite. Nasty, nasty stuff.....
That's Vegemite with a capital V, if you don't mind. Show some respect.
what - no visibility of Nibiru then
that's a shame
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs