Directors at UK legal IT services outfit Tikit are set for a £4.5m windfall after telecoms giant BT agreed to buy the company on Wednesday morning. The cash deal valued at £64.2m was accompanied by a generous 17.5 per cent premium of 416 pence a share for Tikit. The company's closing price on Tuesday, prior to BT's announcement …
Shome mishtake shurely....
Tikit represents a highly complementary fit with BT Retail's existing IT mis-management and strengthens our position in the provision of script reading Indians to legal firms in the UK," said BT retail boss Gavin Patterson.
There, fixed it for you....
Directors at UK legal IT services outfit Tikit are set for a £4.5m
windfall after telecoms giant BT agreed to buy the company on Wednesday morning
to complete their defence team for the EU Phorm investigation that will possibly happen within the next 30 years
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why