Directors at UK legal IT services outfit Tikit are set for a £4.5m windfall after telecoms giant BT agreed to buy the company on Wednesday morning. The cash deal valued at £64.2m was accompanied by a generous 17.5 per cent premium of 416 pence a share for Tikit. The company's closing price on Tuesday, prior to BT's announcement …
Shome mishtake shurely....
Tikit represents a highly complementary fit with BT Retail's existing IT mis-management and strengthens our position in the provision of script reading Indians to legal firms in the UK," said BT retail boss Gavin Patterson.
There, fixed it for you....
Directors at UK legal IT services outfit Tikit are set for a £4.5m
windfall after telecoms giant BT agreed to buy the company on Wednesday morning
to complete their defence team for the EU Phorm investigation that will possibly happen within the next 30 years
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?