Directors at UK legal IT services outfit Tikit are set for a £4.5m windfall after telecoms giant BT agreed to buy the company on Wednesday morning. The cash deal valued at £64.2m was accompanied by a generous 17.5 per cent premium of 416 pence a share for Tikit. The company's closing price on Tuesday, prior to BT's announcement …
Shome mishtake shurely....
Tikit represents a highly complementary fit with BT Retail's existing IT mis-management and strengthens our position in the provision of script reading Indians to legal firms in the UK," said BT retail boss Gavin Patterson.
There, fixed it for you....
Directors at UK legal IT services outfit Tikit are set for a £4.5m
windfall after telecoms giant BT agreed to buy the company on Wednesday morning
to complete their defence team for the EU Phorm investigation that will possibly happen within the next 30 years
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)