CIOs have been urged to pull their collective fingers out when it comes to Big Data projects, with experts warning that excessive planning can delay initiatives to the point where the intelligence they generate is useless to the business. Speaking at IDC’s Asia Pacific Business Analytics Conference 2012 in Hong Kong, emerging …
How much money is made from BDA insights vs people knowing their customers and loving what they do?
My guess... culture > BDA
Down with unpredictable research!
It's just too risky! We should only perform research where we already know the answer, otherwise how can we be sure of success?
Stop searching for aliens?
“We have to ... make sure we’re not looking for the proverbial alien that doesn’t exist.”
Good luck with that then.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes