CIOs have been urged to pull their collective fingers out when it comes to Big Data projects, with experts warning that excessive planning can delay initiatives to the point where the intelligence they generate is useless to the business. Speaking at IDC’s Asia Pacific Business Analytics Conference 2012 in Hong Kong, emerging …
How much money is made from BDA insights vs people knowing their customers and loving what they do?
My guess... culture > BDA
Down with unpredictable research!
It's just too risky! We should only perform research where we already know the answer, otherwise how can we be sure of success?
Stop searching for aliens?
“We have to ... make sure we’re not looking for the proverbial alien that doesn’t exist.”
Good luck with that then.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way