CIOs have been urged to pull their collective fingers out when it comes to Big Data projects, with experts warning that excessive planning can delay initiatives to the point where the intelligence they generate is useless to the business. Speaking at IDC’s Asia Pacific Business Analytics Conference 2012 in Hong Kong, emerging …
How much money is made from BDA insights vs people knowing their customers and loving what they do?
My guess... culture > BDA
Down with unpredictable research!
It's just too risky! We should only perform research where we already know the answer, otherwise how can we be sure of success?
Stop searching for aliens?
“We have to ... make sure we’re not looking for the proverbial alien that doesn’t exist.”
Good luck with that then.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp