Trend Micro has issued software patches for its SafeSync product after some users complained that the software was not syncing files between two or more devices properly. Posts of complaints on a user forum, and a tip from a Reg reader, suggested the software's synchronisation of files between devices was not functioning and …
"Stuck in a loop"
Hehe - the old ones are always the best!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?