Trend Micro has issued software patches for its SafeSync product after some users complained that the software was not syncing files between two or more devices properly. Posts of complaints on a user forum, and a tip from a Reg reader, suggested the software's synchronisation of files between devices was not functioning and …
"Stuck in a loop"
Hehe - the old ones are always the best!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!