Trend Micro has issued software patches for its SafeSync product after some users complained that the software was not syncing files between two or more devices properly. Posts of complaints on a user forum, and a tip from a Reg reader, suggested the software's synchronisation of files between devices was not functioning and …
"Stuck in a loop"
Hehe - the old ones are always the best!
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad