Top Pentagon supplier Lockheed Martin says its computer networks are under increasing heavy fire from hackers, forcing it to beef up its supply chain's defences. Lockheed veep and chief information security officer Chandra McMahon said about a fifth of the assaults were considered "advanced persistent threats", which are attacks …
"The adversary" ... "advanced persistent threats" ... "very significant and tenacious" ... "targeting the defence industrial base" ...
Do they mean Boeing or BAE Systems?
Re: "The adversary"... .... Cloaked Global Operating Devices and SMARTR Bots
Boeing or BAE Systems? Oh please, you cannot be serious, Blofeld's Cat.
Don't however discount the likes of a QinetICQuest Kernel being responsible for Red Team Intrusions and Dark Fiber Core Source Proliferation/Sublime Future Information Provision and for which there will be no direct accountability made known, or claimed.
For is that not the Great IntelAIgent Game today ........ NEUKlearer HyperRadioProActive Supply of CyberIntelAIgent Control ProgramMING ......... for Anonymous Remote Virtual Machine Power Drivers?
Lockheed and defence/defense
I'm just wondering if the increased attention is partly due to the apparent ease with which Gary McKinnon got through the DoD's defences. OK so Lockheed != DoD exactly but some Black Hats reckon it's worth a try.
You write: LOCKHEED TO CYBER-ARMOUR ITS SUPPLY CHAIN AGAINST 'THE ADVERSARY'
I read: LOCKHEED CYBER ARMOUR blah blah blah
I think: Mech warrior!
victory against "the adversary"
Makes everything sound a lot more awesome than it really is.
catching the bus, making the red light, doing a poo...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst