Redmond reports that Halo fans have broken its sales records, spending $220m in just 24 hours as they seek their latest fix from the franchise that is once again headed by Master Chief John-117. "Consumer demand and excitement for Halo 4 is even greater than we anticipated," said Tony Bartel, president of video game retailer …
same old stupid consumers
same old games, same old engines; just reskinned for profit.
black ops / COD franchise and Halo. samey, same, same, same. i wonder what the appeal is? it's not like there is a shortage of titles and shooters out there.
oh well. i did buy MOH warfigter, geez what a rip that was.
Re: same old stupid consumers
Halo is awesome multiplayer, 4 guys round a TV. Literally even my days playing Counterstrike many, many times (which was also awesome) never quite replicated the same feeling of Halo. The rock paper scissors of Warthog, Banshee, man with Spartan Laser is just flipping amazing. And that's not even it, it's more like rock paper scissors glue water earthquake death star.
(Paper beats death star, if you're wondering.)
(Because it can be WRAPPED AROUND IT, that's how.)
P.s. you're calling people stupid when you buy a game with "Warfighter" in the name? Avoid all newly constructed nouns like the plague, lest you next end up with Duty Calls: Gunfirer and complain about that.
An ancient plot device has awoken....
Not bad for such a mediocre series.
Even Hollywood would have to admit that is a hell of an opening
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...