Redmond reports that Halo fans have broken its sales records, spending $220m in just 24 hours as they seek their latest fix from the franchise that is once again headed by Master Chief John-117. "Consumer demand and excitement for Halo 4 is even greater than we anticipated," said Tony Bartel, president of video game retailer …
same old stupid consumers
same old games, same old engines; just reskinned for profit.
black ops / COD franchise and Halo. samey, same, same, same. i wonder what the appeal is? it's not like there is a shortage of titles and shooters out there.
oh well. i did buy MOH warfigter, geez what a rip that was.
Re: same old stupid consumers
Halo is awesome multiplayer, 4 guys round a TV. Literally even my days playing Counterstrike many, many times (which was also awesome) never quite replicated the same feeling of Halo. The rock paper scissors of Warthog, Banshee, man with Spartan Laser is just flipping amazing. And that's not even it, it's more like rock paper scissors glue water earthquake death star.
(Paper beats death star, if you're wondering.)
(Because it can be WRAPPED AROUND IT, that's how.)
P.s. you're calling people stupid when you buy a game with "Warfighter" in the name? Avoid all newly constructed nouns like the plague, lest you next end up with Duty Calls: Gunfirer and complain about that.
An ancient plot device has awoken....
Not bad for such a mediocre series.
Even Hollywood would have to admit that is a hell of an opening
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst