China watchers put two and two together and made five yesterday after pointing fingers at Chinese state-sponsored hackers whom they suspected of trying to break into their Twitter accounts. Several high profile Tweeters from academia, media and elsewhere began suspecting foul play after having their passwords reset and receiving …
Silence is Golden
I look above, and I see the name Big-nosed Pengie.
no need to put yourself down, sir, I'm sure there's many commentards round here that'll do that for you if you ask
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby