China watchers put two and two together and made five yesterday after pointing fingers at Chinese state-sponsored hackers whom they suspected of trying to break into their Twitter accounts. Several high profile Tweeters from academia, media and elsewhere began suspecting foul play after having their passwords reset and receiving …
Silence is Golden
I look above, and I see the name Big-nosed Pengie.
no need to put yourself down, sir, I'm sure there's many commentards round here that'll do that for you if you ask
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity