China watchers put two and two together and made five yesterday after pointing fingers at Chinese state-sponsored hackers whom they suspected of trying to break into their Twitter accounts. Several high profile Tweeters from academia, media and elsewhere began suspecting foul play after having their passwords reset and receiving …
Silence is Golden
I look above, and I see the name Big-nosed Pengie.
no need to put yourself down, sir, I'm sure there's many commentards round here that'll do that for you if you ask
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market