Ericsson is claiming the current speed record for time division multiplexed LTE in a demonstration for China Mobile that hit 223 Mbps. There’s a caveat, however: while the demonstration used an off-the-shelf base station, there won’t be consumer devices able to exploit the technology until 2014. Ericsson says the demo puts …
And the battery lasted 223 seconds
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!