Ericsson is claiming the current speed record for time division multiplexed LTE in a demonstration for China Mobile that hit 223 Mbps. There’s a caveat, however: while the demonstration used an off-the-shelf base station, there won’t be consumer devices able to exploit the technology until 2014. Ericsson says the demo puts …
And the battery lasted 223 seconds
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months