Ericsson is claiming the current speed record for time division multiplexed LTE in a demonstration for China Mobile that hit 223 Mbps. There’s a caveat, however: while the demonstration used an off-the-shelf base station, there won’t be consumer devices able to exploit the technology until 2014. Ericsson says the demo puts …
And the battery lasted 223 seconds
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know