Ericsson is claiming the current speed record for time division multiplexed LTE in a demonstration for China Mobile that hit 223 Mbps. There’s a caveat, however: while the demonstration used an off-the-shelf base station, there won’t be consumer devices able to exploit the technology until 2014. Ericsson says the demo puts …
And the battery lasted 223 seconds
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2