Eddy Cue, Apple’s Mr Fixit - he was recently tasked with putting the firm’s Maps app and Siri on track - and head of Cupertino’s iTunes operation, has won a place on Ferrari’s board of directors. Cue has been a Ferrari customer for five years, he said, adding: “I continue to be awed by the world-class design and engineering that …
Lets hope he is quicker sorting out the Maps debacle than the Ferrari is 0-60
Don't bet on it.
Conservative estimates put it over 4 years behind Google..
It's not an app problem, it's a DATA problem.
Patchwork satellite/ariel images,
lack of streetview data
lack of POI and ratings
lack of indoor maps and oceanography etc.
No single man can fix this... and in 5 years when Apple have caught up to where Google are today, Google will be 5 years ahead of them....
Ive drives Bentley ;)
Sounds like a good fit for crApple as they understand all about PROTECTION RACKETS and havent had a new idea in years either!
Now we just need someone to revive Yugo for android.
"be able to buy a Ferrari on the internet, but it will only work on A roads."
No, it will still work on crappy roads and in urban centres, it will just REAAALLLY inefficient and no fun to drive, but everyone seeing you with one will be jealous
No way will it go round corners
Apple already hold the patent on round corners.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The last straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM