Users of Adobe Flash Player have grown accustomed to frequent security patches, but beginning with its next batch of bugfixes, Adobe says it will release updates on a new, more predictable schedule – one that just happens to coincide with Microsoft's "Patch Tuesday." "The alignment of the release cycle to Patch Tuesdays will …
What with Start-Up Repairs from MS and FLASH Tuesdays, I might as well go fishing
My wife's rugged little ASUS netbook spends the most of each Tuesday running Start-Up Repairs that kick in the first time she boots up after the Tuesday download. My daughters ASUS netbook is spared a lot of pain as we update her OS starting in the evening.
With FLASH, sometimes it seems to be a week of Tuesdays, but at least it isn't followed by Start-Up Repair. Pity they ccan't get it right the first time.
In the future........
No one uses Flash! no one uses windows.......... in fact no one uses computers or any internet connected devices at all.
Be safe, be a hermit !
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*