Hyperscale server and supercomputer maker Silicon Graphics is still chewing through a pile of ICE X cluster low-margin deals – what company top brass call LMDs, a weapon of profit destruction that their predecessors allowed – which whacked profits in the quarter ended in September. That September quarter is the first quarter of …
SGI has a bigger curse on their name than "Amiga"
Honestly, what dull-as-dishwater rack servers have to do with sexy desktop supercomputers (for the time) like the Crimson, Indy, Indigo etc. is beyond me. But Rackable bought 'em, now they get the curse.
Terminator because graphics.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging