Microsoft claims that new in-memory data processing capabilities in the next build of SQL will improve performance by a factor of fifty compared to current speeds. "We're bringing an in-memory transactional capability to SQL Server," said Ted Kummert, corporate vice president of the Business Platform Division, in his keynote …
Leland misspelled "Tableau"
Sounds like makeup for parrots.
Very happy with this.
But guess who has just taken over as head of all product development.
Yes. You guessed, responsible for the Ribbon, IE6 UI, and Metro.
And that's why I've gone to Android.
Polybase is where it's going.`
I did tons of this theoretical work around a decade ago on this, under the subject unified query. MS are at least going forwards in server tech.,
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS