Ailing Japanese electronics giant Sharp has been forced into an embarrassing clarification on the future of the company, claiming that a doom-laden warning it made last week was mis-translated into English. The under-fire firm, which could be set to slash as much as 19 per cent of its workforce, said in an earnings report last …
We're currently in the market for new MFD contracts, and Sharp are on the list of companies we're looking at. Didn't realise they were having such issues!
We have Sharp MFDs at ALL our sites (3 towns across a county). And they aren't bad bits of kit, though our IT people are glad that someone else comes and does the installation/maintenance on them.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR