Ailing Japanese electronics giant Sharp has been forced into an embarrassing clarification on the future of the company, claiming that a doom-laden warning it made last week was mis-translated into English. The under-fire firm, which could be set to slash as much as 19 per cent of its workforce, said in an earnings report last …
We're currently in the market for new MFD contracts, and Sharp are on the list of companies we're looking at. Didn't realise they were having such issues!
We have Sharp MFDs at ALL our sites (3 towns across a county). And they aren't bad bits of kit, though our IT people are glad that someone else comes and does the installation/maintenance on them.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS