Ailing Japanese electronics giant Sharp has been forced into an embarrassing clarification on the future of the company, claiming that a doom-laden warning it made last week was mis-translated into English. The under-fire firm, which could be set to slash as much as 19 per cent of its workforce, said in an earnings report last …
We're currently in the market for new MFD contracts, and Sharp are on the list of companies we're looking at. Didn't realise they were having such issues!
We have Sharp MFDs at ALL our sites (3 towns across a county). And they aren't bad bits of kit, though our IT people are glad that someone else comes and does the installation/maintenance on them.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait