A couple of new – and quite different – teams are looking to shake things up at next week’s SC12 Student Cluster Competition (SCC) in Salt Lake City. For the first time, we’ll see a coalition of elite schools combine forces to take on their more experienced competitors. We will also see another SCC first: an all-female team. …
yo have got to be kidding
no pictures? you write something with "Team Venus" in it and no pictures. You knew we would want them, you knew we would ask, so, where are our PICTURES. We, your loyal readers, demand that you correct this oversight post haste.
mines the one with "The Ladies of supercomputing" in the pocket..
Re: yo have got to be kidding
Keep your shirt on, pal. I'll be providing full coverage of ALL the teams in upcoming articles - with full motion video too. Not just the teams, but the intriguing and wonderful hardware combinations they've put together too.
Here you go...
Why this obsession about what people have in their pants?
Isn't it time we get past all this women/blacks/gays/whatever in maths/tech/whatever and just let the best people get stuck in regardless of their categorization.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great