Previously confined to smartphone apps, the photo-furtling social network Instagram is now shifting to the web with all users automatically getting web profiles in the next week. Instagram announced web profiles today and surprise surprise the format of the new web profiles looks a lot like profiles do Facebook, suggesting the …
"probably because he has already sold his company to Facebook for $715 million. "
Its bound to take the edge off, and might induce a laissez-faire attitude in the best of us
"They can pour petrol on it and light it in the garden for all I care."
photobucket will come next
after all, there's can be only one to rule them all. Orr something. At which point I will fuck off to a different pic hosting service.
I was considering Instagram, now I will pass.
the fact youve been able to do with statigram for god knows how long doesnt really make this anything important. statigram is still way better as it has chat client built in as well..
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests