Previously confined to smartphone apps, the photo-furtling social network Instagram is now shifting to the web with all users automatically getting web profiles in the next week. Instagram announced web profiles today and surprise surprise the format of the new web profiles looks a lot like profiles do Facebook, suggesting the …
"probably because he has already sold his company to Facebook for $715 million. "
Its bound to take the edge off, and might induce a laissez-faire attitude in the best of us
"They can pour petrol on it and light it in the garden for all I care."
photobucket will come next
after all, there's can be only one to rule them all. Orr something. At which point I will fuck off to a different pic hosting service.
I was considering Instagram, now I will pass.
the fact youve been able to do with statigram for god knows how long doesnt really make this anything important. statigram is still way better as it has chat client built in as well..
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars