HP is currently rebranding its storage arrays as StoreSomething and the HP X9000 IBRIX scale-out filers are looking to become HP's StoreAll product line, with the 3PAR block arrays becoming StoreServs. The company has already announced the StoreOnce, StoreVirtual and StoreEasy brands. It looks as if there are going to be more …
What is this, the fucking Teletubbies?
Does no-one use proper grown-up product names any more?
Seems that HP Marketing haven't anything better to do then. We still use the product names as they were before HP brought the companies - Lefthand, 3PAR etc. I suspect we're not alone. Worse than that, is that they've tried to merge these products tech support into the core HP Support structure. The trouble is that the original support teams were offering a far better service than HP ever has - by all means buy up these little guys to provide investment etc, but please leave their names and support alone!
you bored bro?
You have almost as much free time on your hands as I do Chris!
New racks too
Could do with it, cable management on the old ones wasn't so good.
What was wrong with StorageWorks?
Oh silly me, if wasn't invented by one of the many HP CEO's.
Dear God HP
Please just stop. In fact you should have stopped at AutoRaid.
Rolled back to old version now, doubtless on a torrent of Donatelli spittle.
We should send Gordon Ramsay in to sort them out.
Their management GPS is so off course they've driven into the sea and kept on going.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones