Google users in Southeast Asia had an outage last night after an Indonesian ISP had a bit of a meltdown. Engineers at content-delivery provider CloudFlare noticed the outage at around 2:24 UTC on Tuesday after their own Google Apps services went offline. The outage was primarily an Asian problem and the company estimates between …
And there was I thinking
Google now had a tentacle into every ISP in the world.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER