Google users in Southeast Asia had an outage last night after an Indonesian ISP had a bit of a meltdown. Engineers at content-delivery provider CloudFlare noticed the outage at around 2:24 UTC on Tuesday after their own Google Apps services went offline. The outage was primarily an Asian problem and the company estimates between …
And there was I thinking
Google now had a tentacle into every ISP in the world.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE