Google users in Southeast Asia had an outage last night after an Indonesian ISP had a bit of a meltdown. Engineers at content-delivery provider CloudFlare noticed the outage at around 2:24 UTC on Tuesday after their own Google Apps services went offline. The outage was primarily an Asian problem and the company estimates between …
And there was I thinking
Google now had a tentacle into every ISP in the world.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- ROGUE SAIL BOAT blocks SPACE STATION PODULE blastoff
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch