Belkin has announced a couple of iOS accessories for Apple's new lightning connecter, the first third-party products from a name brand to do so. The company's 'Car Charger for Lightning' and 'Charge + Sync Dock' are available for pre-order from tomorrow, both with a price-tag of £25. The latter features a foldaway aux jack, a …
I'd rather buy some cheap Chinese assembled junk that works intermittently and breaks after just a few weeks.
Oh, wait ...
If they aren't available until mid-November then how do you know they will be the first? There is still a couple of weeks for someone to beat them to it by, you know, maybe announcing something that is actually available to buy!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft