Belkin has announced a couple of iOS accessories for Apple's new lightning connecter, the first third-party products from a name brand to do so. The company's 'Car Charger for Lightning' and 'Charge + Sync Dock' are available for pre-order from tomorrow, both with a price-tag of £25. The latter features a foldaway aux jack, a …
I'd rather buy some cheap Chinese assembled junk that works intermittently and breaks after just a few weeks.
Oh, wait ...
If they aren't available until mid-November then how do you know they will be the first? There is still a couple of weeks for someone to beat them to it by, you know, maybe announcing something that is actually available to buy!
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers