Belkin has announced a couple of iOS accessories for Apple's new lightning connecter, the first third-party products from a name brand to do so. The company's 'Car Charger for Lightning' and 'Charge + Sync Dock' are available for pre-order from tomorrow, both with a price-tag of £25. The latter features a foldaway aux jack, a …
I'd rather buy some cheap Chinese assembled junk that works intermittently and breaks after just a few weeks.
Oh, wait ...
If they aren't available until mid-November then how do you know they will be the first? There is still a couple of weeks for someone to beat them to it by, you know, maybe announcing something that is actually available to buy!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire