American news channel NBC was prank-hacked last night with a Guy Fawkes image, and the traditional children's rhyme: "Remember, remember the fifth of November, gunpowder, treason and plot / I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot" repeated four times and followed by the phrases: GREETZ TO ODAY, …
See if prison is just a game or...
...as real as a heart attack. These morons just don't get it.
Re: See if prison is just a game or...
I know it shouldn't be the case, but I have little sympathy for such high profile folks who leave their front doors unlocked.
Was it the network feed?
Or just the website?
Groundshaking achivement - not!
A Lady Gaga fansite and the NBC webpage? Hardly going to worry the NSA or FBI, just another skiddie vandal downloading an attack script and trashing anything they can find.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK