American news channel NBC was prank-hacked last night with a Guy Fawkes image, and the traditional children's rhyme: "Remember, remember the fifth of November, gunpowder, treason and plot / I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot" repeated four times and followed by the phrases: GREETZ TO ODAY, …
See if prison is just a game or...
...as real as a heart attack. These morons just don't get it.
Re: See if prison is just a game or...
I know it shouldn't be the case, but I have little sympathy for such high profile folks who leave their front doors unlocked.
Was it the network feed?
Or just the website?
Groundshaking achivement - not!
A Lady Gaga fansite and the NBC webpage? Hardly going to worry the NSA or FBI, just another skiddie vandal downloading an attack script and trashing anything they can find.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'