The first Tuesday in November is a special day for Australians, as 'The race that stops a nation', the Melbourne Cup, makes a once-a-year flutter all-but-compulsory. The workload faced by betting agencies therefore soars on the day, as punters flock to betting shops and hit the web to back their preferred beasts. For Tabcorp, a …
@ AU$20 the win. sigh, mine ran straight on into the petfood truck.....
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?