The economy in the United States added 171,000 net new jobs in October according to the latest report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, higher than many economists had expected. Even better, more people were added to the payroll in August and September than the BLS had originally expected. With the economy improving by some …
No doubt Romney and Co will come out with a statement stating that job creation in the New York area took a nose-dive around the end of October and it is clearly all Obama's fault for supporting those homosexuals and bring the wrath of God down on the US of A.
Hurting for IT
We are trying to hire in IT and chemistry and are having one heck of a time finding people. We can find code monkeys, but given what we do and how we do it, we need a certain quality of engineering, coding ability, work ethic, and personality to hire someone.
And recently I was indulging in a bottle of adult beverage with one of the owner/founders, and he said that he fully expects taxes and healthcare costs to shoot up if Obama is reelected. This man is no conservative reactionary; far from it. But he's seen what's happened to insurance premiums and the cost of doing business, and he's not convinced that Romney is that much better in this regard.
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them