A hactivist crew has launched a cyber-offensive against Russia with the leak of 2.5 million records, which it claims to have obtained from hacked government and corporate servers. Team GhostShell said it was leaking the data in protest against the Russian government's willingness to plough its revenues into espionage "even …
Have they already delivered pizzas to
Putin? GhostShell hasn't impressed me yet.
I really like the name metalprom. Hope it really is called that and wasn't a typo or something.
Kinda like pr0n, and Prom, but also metal! Cool.
GhostShell aren't bothered by the Russian blacklist which started implementation on 1st November? Russian law now requires ISPs to cooperate in the implementation of a blacklist - they are also required to use deep packet inspection to check the content of their users' traffic. The contents of the blacklist are a state secret.
So it finally happened. Russia has came close quite a few times before. However, now they've finally caught up with Australia in level tyranny.
Nothing impressive in their last hacks. No "smoking guns" just lots of hype.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS