White knight Micron is close to winning the hand of its damsel in distress, Japanese chipmaker Elpida Technology: a Tokyo court has approved Micron's acquisition of Elpida and thrown out a rival proposal from a squad of Elpida bondholders. The stakeholders claimed that Micron's offer to rescue the bankrupt DRAMurai warrior was …
A deal sweetened by Apple Inc, ordering and prepaying a couple of Billion Dollars worth of Elpida RAM Chips.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS