White knight Micron is close to winning the hand of its damsel in distress, Japanese chipmaker Elpida Technology: a Tokyo court has approved Micron's acquisition of Elpida and thrown out a rival proposal from a squad of Elpida bondholders. The stakeholders claimed that Micron's offer to rescue the bankrupt DRAMurai warrior was …
A deal sweetened by Apple Inc, ordering and prepaying a couple of Billion Dollars worth of Elpida RAM Chips.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan