White knight Micron is close to winning the hand of its damsel in distress, Japanese chipmaker Elpida Technology: a Tokyo court has approved Micron's acquisition of Elpida and thrown out a rival proposal from a squad of Elpida bondholders. The stakeholders claimed that Micron's offer to rescue the bankrupt DRAMurai warrior was …
A deal sweetened by Apple Inc, ordering and prepaying a couple of Billion Dollars worth of Elpida RAM Chips.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network