White knight Micron is close to winning the hand of its damsel in distress, Japanese chipmaker Elpida Technology: a Tokyo court has approved Micron's acquisition of Elpida and thrown out a rival proposal from a squad of Elpida bondholders. The stakeholders claimed that Micron's offer to rescue the bankrupt DRAMurai warrior was …
A deal sweetened by Apple Inc, ordering and prepaying a couple of Billion Dollars worth of Elpida RAM Chips.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16